Tuesday, February 17, 2004

11:00 A.M.


H. B. 4451 -          Clarifying that the economic development authority and tax commissioner are authorized to require certain examination and compliance actions (Effective From Passage)


Com. Sub. for H. B. 2914 -    Relating to the rehabilitation and liquidation of insurers subject to the regulatory authority of the West Virginia insurance commissioner (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4001 -    Ensuring safer schools and empowering teachers by automating student suspension and expulsion data (Original same as S. B. 167) (July 1, 2004)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4168 -    Requiring lenders to have the funds for mortgage loans available at the appropriate time (Original similar to S. B. 298) (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4250 -    Providing good faith protection for licensed psychologists and psychiatrists acting upon appointment by a court in child custody cases (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4266 -    Requiring regulatory agencies of government, with exceptions, to study ways to expedite the issuance of licenses, permits and certificates (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4273 -    Changing the authority to appoint guardians of minors from the county commission to the family court (Original similar to S. B. 234) (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4338 -    Providing for the issuance of special registration plates promoting education and using the special fee for the registration plates to fund transportation for school trips for academic purposes (Regular)

H. B. 4478 -          Lengthening the time period which county boards are required to publish a year-end financial statement (July 1, 2004)


Com. Sub. for S. B. 258 -     Relating to enforcement of domestic violence protective orders generally (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4156 -    Providing the West Virginia state police with the ability to define and draw DNA samples from convicted felons for the purpose of maintaining a DNA database (Original same as S. B. 312) (Regular)

Com. Sub. for H. B. 4434 -    Expanding the possible venues where a child neglect or abuse petition may be filed (Regular)