1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Chancellor’s report. Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor, CTC Council. • System Performance Report
4. Chancellor’s report. Dr. Brian Noland, Chancellor, HEPC. • Policy 133-32. Tuition and Fee Policy (SB 330, 2011). (Legislative rule requires LOCEA vote.) • 2011 Comprehensive Financial Aid Report • Enrollment Trends in Higher Education
5. Superintendent’s report. Dr. Jorea Marple, State Superintendent of Schools.
6. Race to the Top - Early Learning Challenge Grant Application. Hallie Mason, Director of Public Policy, Governor’s Office.
7. Discussion of feasibility of placing current salary equity supplements in statute. Dave Mohr, Senior Policy Analyst, House Committee on Education.
8. Other business.