1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from December 12 and 13, 2011.
4. Annual Report of State Advisory Council of Students. (§18B-6-4). Mr. Raymond Harrell, Chair.
5. Request from HEPC and Council to extend certain deadlines contained in SB 330 (2011 RS). (Requires LOCEA vote).
6. Assessment of Student Readiness / High School-to-College Success Report. Mr. Rob Anderson, Interim Executive Vice Chancellor for Administration, HEPC/Council.
7. Capital Project Priorities. Mr. Richard Donovan, Chief Financial Officer, HEPC/Council.
8. West Virginia Research Trust Fund Annual Report. (§18B-18A-12). Dr. Paul Hill, Vice Chancellor for Science and Research.
9. 2011 Higher Education Report Card. [§18B-1D-8(i)]. Dr. Angela Bell, Interim Director of Policy and Planning.
10. 2011 Health Sciences Report Card. [§18B-1D-8(i)]. Dr. Robert Walker, Vice Chancellor for Health Sciences.
11. Other business.