(a) The Statewide Interoperability Executive Committee shall consist of the following members or their designee:
(1) The Director of the WVDHSEM;
(2) The Superintendent of the West Virginia State Police;
(3) The President of the West Virginia Emergency Management Council;
(4) The Adjutant General of the West Virginia National Guard;
(5) The West Virginia Chief Technology Officer;
(6) The President of the West Virginia Enhanced 911 Council;
(7) The President of the West Virginia Sheriffs’ Association;
(8) The West Virginia State Fire Marshal;
(9) The President of the West Virginia County Commissioners’ Association;
(10) The President of the West Virginia Municipal League;
(11) The Secretary of the Department of Transportation;
(12) The Director of the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Office of Emergency Medical Services;
(13) One representative from each of the agencies which own one of the SIRN’s zoned master site switches not otherwise represented;
(14) The chairman of each of the Regional Interoperability Committees;
(15) A representative of the West Virginia Chapter of the Association of Public Safety Communications Officials;
(16) The Director of the West Virginia Parkways Authority; and
(17) The Statewide Interoperability Coordinator who shall serve in a nonvoting Ex officio capacity.
(b) The director shall serve as the chairman of the Executive Committee.
(c) Members of the Executive Committee shall serve without compensation. However, each member of the Executive Committee may receive reimbursement from the Statewide Interoperable Radio Network Account, for actual expenses, including travel expenses, in accordance with state travel guidelines.
(d) The Executive Committee may appoint, as nonvoting members, individuals with technical expertise that may assist with its mission.