The following criteria shall be met before the State Police activate the Silver Alert:
(1) The person is believed to be cognitively impaired or is a senior citizen;
(2) The person is believed to be missing, regardless of circumstance;
(3) A person who has knowledge that the person is missing has submitted a missing person’s report to the State Police or other appropriate law-enforcement agency;
(4) The missing person may be in danger of death or serious bodily injury;
(5) The missing person is domiciled or believed to be located in the State of West Virginia;
(6) The missing person is, or is believed to be, at a location that cannot be determined by an individual familiar with the missing person, and the missing person is incapable of returning to the missing person’s residence without assistance; and
(7) There is sufficient information available to indicate that a Silver Alert would assist in locating the missing person.