The commissioner shall promulgate legislative rules that include, but are not limited to:
(1) Testing of the industrial hemp during growth to determine tetrahydrocannabinol levels;
(2) Supervision of the industrial hemp during its growth and harvest;
(3) Assessment of a fee that is commensurate with the costs of the commissioner's activities in licensing, testing and supervising industrial hemp production;
(4) Promulgate rules relating to the production and sale of industrial hemp which are consistent with the rules of the United States department of justice, drug enforcement administration for the production, distribution and sale of industrial hemp; and
(5) Any other rules and procedures necessary to carry out the purposes of this article.