The commissioner shall propose legislative rules for promulgation in accordance with §29A-3-1 et seq. of this code that include, but are not limited to:
(1) Licensing persons who wish to grow, cultivate, handle, or process industrial hemp;
(2) Sampling and testing of the industrial hemp to determine tetrahydrocannabinol levels;
(3) Supervision of the industrial hemp during its growth and harvest;
(4) Assessment of fees that are commensurate with the costs of the commissioner’s activities in licensing, testing, and supervising industrial hemp production;
(5) The production and sale of industrial hemp;
(6) The production, sale, possession, handling, or transport of hemp products and extracts, including those containing one or more hemp-derived cannabinoids, including CBD; and
(7) Any other rules and procedures necessary to carry out the purposes of this article.