(a) The Governor may, by Executive Order, redirect seventy-five percent of the deposits of revenues derived from net terminal income imposed under this article, for any period commencing after June 30, 2017, and ending before July 1, 2018, to the General Revenue Fund, instead of to the funds otherwise mandated in this article, in article two-d, chapter twenty-three of this code or in any other provision of this code, until certification of the Governor to the Legislature that an independent actuary has determined that the unfunded liability of the Old Fund, as defined in chapter twenty-three of this code, has been paid or provided for in its entirety.
(b) The Governor is authorized to redirect deposits of revenues, pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, notwithstanding the following provisions of code:
(1) Paragraph (B), subdivision (9), subsection (c), section ten of this article;
(2) Paragraph (B), subdivision (9), subsection (a), section ten-b of this article;
(3) Subdivision (1), subsection (g), section ten-d of this article;
(4) Subdivision (1), subsection (f), section ten-e of this article; or
(5) Any other provision of this code to the contrary.