Each video lottery terminal must contain a single printing mechanism capable of printing an original ticket and retaining an exact legible copy within the video lottery terminal, or other means of capturing and retaining an electronic copy of the ticket data as approved by the Lottery Commission. The following information must be recorded on the ticket when credits accrued on a video lottery terminal are redeemed for cash:
(1) The number of credits accrued;
(2) The value of the credits in dollars and cents displayed in both numeric and written form;
(3) The time of day and date;
(4) The validation number; and
(5) Any other information required by the commission.