(a) While an emergency declaration is in effect, the Governor or his or her designee may limit, restrict or otherwise regulate:
(1) The duration of practice by volunteer health practitioners;
(2) The geographical areas in which volunteer health practitioners may practice;
(3) The types of volunteer health practitioners who may practice; and
(4) Any other matters necessary to coordinate effectively the provision of health or veterinary services during the emergency.
(b) An order issued pursuant to this section may take effect immediately.
(c) A host entity that uses volunteer health practitioners to provide health or veterinary services in this state shall:
(1) Consult and coordinate its activities with the Governor or his or her designee to the extent practicable to provide for the efficient and effective use of volunteer health practitioners; and
(2) Comply with any laws of this state relating to the management of emergency health or veterinary services.