(a) A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the members or board of directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the board of directors in place of the board of directors on behalf of the corporation.
(b) A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
(c) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members, if any, in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all members, in alphabetical order.
(d) A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
(e) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
(1) Its articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(2) Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(3) Resolutions adopted by its board of directors;
(4) The minutes of all members' meetings, and records of all action taken by members without a meeting, for the past three years;
(5) All written communications to members generally within the past three years, including the financial statements furnished for the past three years under section one thousand five hundred twenty of this article; and
(6) A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers.