(a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement of change that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The mailing address or description of physical location of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address or description of physical location of the new registered office;
(4) The name of its current registered agent;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent and the new agent's written consent, either on the statement or attached to it, to the appointment; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the mailing addresses of its registered office and the business office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If a registered agent changes the mailing address of his or her business office, he or she may change the mailing address of the registered office of any corporation for which he or she is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and signing, either manually or in facsimile, and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.