As used in this article, the following terms are defined as follows:
(1) “Attacher” means any person, corporation, or other entity, or the agents or contractors of such seeking to permanently or temporarily fasten or affix any type of equipment, antenna, line or facility of any kind to a utility pole in the right of way or its adjacent ground space.
(2) “Attachment Application” means the application made by an Attacher to a Pole Owner for attachment of equipment, antenna, line or facility of any kind to a utility pole. It shall include:
(A) Proof of insurance; or
(B) An indemnification agreement prepared by the Pole Owner.
(3) “Make Ready Costs” means the costs incurred by an Attacher associated with the transfer of the facilities, antenna, lines or equipment of a Pre-Existing Third Party User, undertaken by an Attacher to enable attachment to the utility pole or similar structure. Make-Ready Costs that are to be paid by an Attacher include, without limitation, all costs and expenses to relocate or alter the attachments or facilities of any Pre-Existing Third Party User as may be necessary to accommodate an Attacher’s attachment.
(4) “Pole Owner” means a person, corporation or entity having ownership of a pole or similar structure in the right of way to which utilities, including without limitation, electric and communications facilities, are located or may be located whether such ownership is in fee simple or by franchise.
(5) “Pre-Existing Third Party User” means the owner of any currently operating facilities, antenna, lines or equipment on a pole or its adjacent ground space in the right of way.