(a) Each small employer carrier shall make reasonable disclosure in solicitation and sales materials provided to small employers of the following:
(1) The extent to which premium rates for a specific small employer are established or adjusted due to the claim experience, health status or duration of coverage of the employees of the small employer;
(2) The provisions concerning the carrier's right to change premium rates and the factors, including case characteristics, which affect changes in premium rates;
(3) A description of the class of business in which the small employer is or will be included, including the applicable grouping of plans and the benefits and premiums available under all health benefit plans for which the small employer is qualified;
(4) The provisions relating to renewability of coverage;
(5) The provisions relating to any preexisting conditions limitations; and
(6) An explanation, if applicable, that the small employer is purchasing a minimum benefits plan issued pursuant to article sixteen-c of this chapter.
(b) All disclosure statements shall be presented in clear and understandable form and format and shall be separate from any policy, certificate or evidence of coverage otherwise provided. No carrier may be required under this section to disclose proprietary or trade secret information to a small employer.