(a) The Bureau for Child Support enforcement may, by electronic or other means, transmit to, or receive from, another state a request for assistance in enforcing support orders through automated administrative enforcement. Such request shall include:
(1) Information as will enable the assisting state to compare the information about the cases to the information in the databases of the state;
(2) All supporting documentation necessary under the laws of this state to support an attachment of the asset or assets, should such assets be located; and
(3) Said transmittal shall constitute a certification by the requesting state:
(A) Of the amount of past-due support owed; and
(B) That the requesting state has complied with all procedural due process requirements applicable to each case.
(b) A requesting state may transmit to an assisting state either:
(1) A request to locate and seize assets; or
(2) A request to seize an asset already identified by the requesting state.