The commission may grant licenses for the manufacture of alcoholic liquors. Separate licenses shall be issued to the following classes of manufacturing establishments:
(1) Distilleries in which only alcoholic liquors other than wine or beer is manufactured;
(2) Wineries in which only wines are manufactured;
(3) Breweries in which beer is manufactured;
(4) Bottling plants in which beer only is bottled;
(5) Industrial plants in which alcohol is distilled, manufactured or otherwise produced for scientific, chemical, mechanical or industrial purposes;
(6) Farm wineries in which only wines are manufactured; and
(7) Mini-distilleries in which only alcoholic liquors other than wine, beer or nonintoxicating beer are manufactured.