(a) Schedule II consists of the drugs and other substances, by whatever official name, common or usual name, chemical name or brand name designated, listed in this section.
(b) Substances, vegetable origin or chemical synthesis. — Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any of the following substances whether produced directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of vegetable origin, or independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis:
(1) Opium and opiate, and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of opium or opiate excluding apomorphine, thebaine-derived butorphanol, dextrorphan, nalbuphine, nalmefene, naloxone and naltrexone, and their respective salts, but including the following:
(A) Raw opium;
(B) Opium extracts;
(C) Opium fluid;
(D) Powdered opium;
(E) Granulated opium;
(F) Tincture of opium;
(J) Etorphine hydrochloride;
(Q) Oxymorphone; and
(2) Any salt, compound, derivative or preparation thereof which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of the substances referred to in subdivision (1) of this subsection, except that these substances shall not include the isoquinoline alkaloids of opium;
(3) Opium poppy and poppy straw;
(4) Coca leaves and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of coca leaves (including cocaine and ecgonine and their salts, isomers, derivatives and salts of isomers and derivatives), and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation thereof which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of these substances, except that the substances shall not include decocainized coca leaves or extractions of coca leaves, which extractions do not contain cocaine or ecgonine;
(5) Concentrate of poppy straw (the crude extract of poppy straw in either liquid, solid or powder form which contains the phenanthrene alkaloids of the opium poppy).
(c) Opiates. — Unless specifically excepted or unless in another schedule, any of the following opiates, including its isomers, esters, ethers, salts and salts of isomers, esters and ethers whenever the existence of such isomers, esters, ethers and salts is possible within the specific chemical designation, dextrorphan and levopropoxyphene excepted:
(5) Bulk dextropropoxyphene (nondosage forms);
(11) Levo-alphacetylmethadol; some other names: levo-alpha-acetylmethadol, levomethadyl acetate, LAAM;
(16) Methadone-Intermediate, 4-cyano-2-dimethylamino-4, 4-diphenyl butane;
(17) Moramide-Intermediate, 2-methyl-3-morpholino-1, 1-diphenylpropane-carboxylic acid;
(18) Pethidine; (meperidine);
(19) Pethidine-Intermediate-A, 4-cyano-1-methyl-4- phenylpiperidine;
(20) Pethidine-Intermediate-B, ethyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylate;
(21) Pethidine-Intermediate-C, 1-methyl-4-phenylpiperidine-4-carboxylic acid;
(29) Thiafentanil (4-(methoxycarbonyl)-4-(N-phenmethoxyacetamido)-1-2-(thienyl)ethylpiperidine), including its isomers, esters, ethers, salts and salts of isomers, esters and ethers.
(d) Stimulants. — Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a stimulant effect on the central nervous system:
(1) Amphetamine, its salts, optical isomers and salts of its optical isomers;
(2) Methamphetamine, its salts, isomers and salts of its isomers;
(4) Phenmetrazine and its salts; and
(e) Depressants. — Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a depressant effect on the central nervous system, including its salts, isomers and salts of isomers whenever the existence of such salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(f) Hallucinogenic substances:
Nabilone: [Another name for nabilone: (+-)-trans-3-(1, 1-dimethylheptyl)-6, 6a, 7, 8, 10, 10a-hexahydro-1-hydroxy-6, 6-dimethyl-9H-dibenzo [b,d] pyran-9-one].
(g) Immediate precursors. — Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances:
(1) Immediate precursor to amphetamine and methamphetamine:
(B) Some trade or other names: phenyl-2-propanone; P2P; benzyl methyl ketone; methyl benzyl ketone;
(2) Immediate precursors to phencyclidine (PCP):
(A) 1-phenylcyclohexylamine; and
(B) 1-piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile (PCC).
(3) Immediate precursor to fentanyl: