For the purposes of this article:
(a) “Minor” means any child under eighteen years of age.
(b) “Knowledge” means knowing or having reasonable cause to know which warrants further inspection or inquiry.
(c) “Sexually explicit conduct” includes any of the following, whether actually performed or simulated:
(1) Genital to genital intercourse;
(4) Anal intercourse;
(5) Oral to anal intercourse;
(8) Sadomasochistic abuse, including, but not limited to, flagellation, torture or bondage;
(9) Excretory functions in a sexual context; or
(10) Exhibition of the genitals, pubic or rectal areas of any person in a sexual context.
(d) “Person” means an individual, partnership, firm, association, corporation or other legal entity.