1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Superintendent’s report. Mr. Charles Heinlein, Deputy State Superintendent of Schools.
4. Chancellors’ reports:
1. CCTCE Developmental Education Task Force -- Dr. Sarah Tucker, Post Doctoral Assistant / Research and Policy Analyst;
2. Marcellus Shale -- Mr. Paul Schreffler, Vice President of Workforce Development, Pierpont Community and Technical College;
3. Status of Statewide College Access Initiatives Focusing on the College Foundation of West Virginia -- Dr. Adam Green, Director, Division of Student Success and P-20 Initiatives;
4. Postsecondary Student Transfer in West Virginia: Analysis and Policy Recommendations -- Dr. Angela Bell, Interim Director of State Financial Aid Programs;
5. Federal Financial Aid Update -- Dr. Angela Bell, Interim Director of State Financial Aid Programs
6. P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System (SLED) Progress Report -- Mr. Rob Anderson, Senior Director of Policy and Planning
4. Other business.