1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from September 12 and 13, 2011.
4. Report on study recommendations and implementation plan, WVU-Tech Revitalization Project (SB 486, 2011). (Requires LOCEA approval.) Dr. Brian Noland, Chancellor, HEPC.
5. Report on training received by HEPC, CTC Council Members, and Members of Institutional Boards of Governors [§18B-1D-9(f)]. Chancellors Noland and Skidmore, HEPC and CTC Council.
6. Policy 135-27. Workforce Development Initiative Program (Learn and Earn) Legislative rule. (SB 538, 2011). (Requires LOCEA approval.) Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor, CTC Council.
7. Chancellor’s report. Mr. James Skidmore, Chancellor, CTC Council. • Community and Technical Colleges and Economic Development. • Overview of Community and Technical College System Finance Policy. • 8. Chancellor’s report. Dr. Brian Noland, Chancellor, HEPC. • Update on HEPC Master Plan Process. • Policy 133-32. Tuition and Fee Policy. Legislative rule. (SB 330, 2011). (Information item for review and comment.)
9. Other business.