1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of the Minutes.
4. Dilapidated Structures: How municipalities can address the issue.
· Presenter: Christal Perry – Coordinator, City of Huntington Land Bank
5. Hunting and Fishing Licensing: Making licenses valid for one year and reducing or eliminating the need for certain licenses.
· Presenter: Robert A. Fala – Director, W.V. Division of Natural Resources
6. Purchasing: Exempt agencies, construction contracts and change orders.
· Presenter: Tracy Webb – Chief Counsel, House Committee on Government Organization.
7. Post-Audit Division Compliance Audit of the WV Department of Education Public School Support Plan FY 2009 through FY 2015.
8. Performance Evaluations
· Agency Review – Information Services and Communication Division, Department of Administration.
· Agency Review – The General Services Division, Department of Administration
· Letter-Report – Review of the process by which the Regional Jail and Correctional Facility Authority awarded a food service contract and whether the Authority is under the Purchasing Division.
· Letter-Report – Relationship between the Council of Community and Technical Colleges Education, the Board of Barbers and Cosmetology and barbering and cosmetology schools.
9. Other Business.