1. Roll Call.
2. Approval of the minutes from the previous meetings.
3. Discussion of HCR 93, Requesting that the Joint Committee on Government and Finance authorize a study of the advisability and feasibility of the creation of a new professional licensure category of marriage and family therapy.
Consideration of a bill creating a license category of Marriage and Family Therapy.
4. Discussion of HCR 73, Requesting that the Joint Committee on Government and Finance authorize a study of the structure and organization of the West Virginia Racing Commission, Athletic Commission and Lottery.
Consideration of a bill creating a State Gaming Commission.
5. Legislative Performance Review of the Division of Personnel.
6. Division of Personnel Update on Workforce Planning.
7. Legislative Performance Update on the Prosecuting Attorneys Institute.
8. Other Business.