(1) Unless the test to determine the percentage of germination required by section two of this article shall have been completed within the test period prescribed in regulations issued by the commissioner;
(2) Not labeled in accordance with the provisions of this article or which has false or misleading labeling;
(3) Which has been the subject of false or misleading advertisement;
(4) Containing prohibited weed seeds, subject to tolerances and methods of determination prescribed in the rules and regulations issued under the auspices of this article;
(5) Containing more than two percent by weight of weed seed.
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person within this state:
(1) To detach, alter, deface or destroy any label provided for in this article or the rules and regulations issued thereunder, or to alter or substitute seed in a manner that may defeat the purposes of this article;
(2) To disseminate any false or misleading advertisement concerning agriculture, forest, vegetable or potato seed in any manner or by any means;
(3) To hinder or obstruct in any way any authorized person in the performance of his duties under this article;
(4) To fail to comply with a "stop sale" order.