§56-4-67. Insufficient answer after rule.
If a defendant, after process of contempt, put in an answer which is adjudged insufficient, the plaintiff may proceed with the process of contempt, as if no answer had been filed, or, at the option of the plaintiff, if the bill be verified, the court may thereupon render such decree in the case as may be just.