(a) The state health officer may prescribe on a statewide basis an opioid antagonist by one or more standing orders to eligible recipients.
(b) A standing order must specify, at a minimum:
(1) The opioid antagonist formulations and means of administration that are approved for dispensing;
(2) The eligible recipients to whom the opioid antagonist may be dispensed;
(3) Any training that is required for an eligible recipient to whom the opioid antagonist is dispensed;
(4) The circumstances under which an eligible recipient may distribute or administer the opioid antagonist; and
(5) The timeline for renewing and updating the standing order.