The state board of school finance may formulate the requirements of adequate practices of fiscal administration to be followed by county school districts. Such requirements may include:
(1) Procedures for the receipts, control and disbursement of county school funds;
(2) Forms for requisitions, purchase orders, disbursements and other necessary documents;
(3) Regulations for the performance of the powers and duties pertaining to school finance;
(4) Regulations for the exercise of the comptroller function;
(5) Other instructions and regulations for the proper procedures and practices of fiscal administration in the county schools.
The requirements formulated by the board of finance shall be certified by the secretary of the board to the Tax Commissioner. The Tax Commissioner as chief inspector and supervisor of public offices shall incorporate the requirements so certified in his instructions with respect to fiscal administration and shall prescribe their use by all county school districts by virtue of the authority vested in him by section two, article nine, chapter six of this code.