WEST virginia legislature
2018 regular session
Senate Bill 365
By Senators Weld, Ferns, Unger, Plymale, Baldwin, Cline, and Boso
[Passed March 7, 2018; in effect 90 days from passage]
AN ACT to amend and reenact §59-1-2c of the Code of West Virginia, 1931, as amended, relating to the Young Entrepreneur Reinvestment Act; and eliminating sunset date for expiration of fee waivers.
Be it enacted by the Legislature of West Virginia:
ARTICLE 1. FEES AND ALLOWANCES.
§59-1-2c. Young Entrepreneur Reinvestment Act; certain fees waived.
Beginning on July 1, 2016, a person who is under the age of 30 who resides within West Virginia is exempt from paying the fees provided in section two of this article for filing:
(1) Articles of incorporation of a domestic, for profit corporation, for which he or she is an incorporator;
(2) Articles of incorporation of a domestic, nonprofit corporation for which he or she is an incorporator;
(3) Articles of organization of a domestic limited liability company, for which he or she is a member;
(4) Agreement of a domestic general partnership, for which he or she is a partner; or
(5) Certificate of a domestic limited partnership, for which he or she is a partner.