Every person, firm and corporation shall:
(1) Notify his employees in writing, at the time of hiring of the rate of pay, and of the day, hour, and place of payment.
(2) Notify his employees in writing, or through a posted notice maintained in a place accessible to his employees of any changes in the arrangements specified above prior to the time of such changes.
(3) Make available to his employees in writing or through a posted notice maintained in a place accessible to his employees, employment practices and policies with regard to vacation pay, sick leave, and comparable matters.
(4) Furnish each employee with an itemized statement of deductions made from his wages for each pay period such deductions are made.
(5) Keep posted in a place accessible to his employees an abstract of this article furnished by the commissioner, and
(6) Make such records of the persons employed by him including wage and hour records, preserve such records for such periods of time, and make such reports therefrom to the commissioner, as the commissioner shall prescribe by regulation as necessary or appropriate for the enforcement of the provisions of this article.