Temporary marking provided by operators and excavators to indicate the approximate location of underground facilities and work site boundaries shall utilize the following color code per facility type:
(1) WHITE: Proposed excavation.
(2) PINK: Temporary survey markings.
(3) RED: Electric power lines, cables, conduit, and lighting cables.
(4) YELLOW: Gas, oil, steam, petroleum, or gaseous materials.
(5) ORANGE: Communication, alarm or signal lines, cables, or conduit.
(6) BLUE: Potable water.
(7) PURPLE: Reclaimed water, irrigation, or slurry lines.
(8) GREEN: Sewer or drain lines.