Legislative immunity does not extend to political acts, including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Communications to the press through letters, electronic mail, newsletters or news releases: Provided, That the release of pending legislation, committee reports, journals, acts and other official legislative reports and documents is a legitimate legislative activity;
(2) Privately releasing a republication of a speech made within the legislative sphere;
(3) Holding a press conference;
(4) Making speeches or giving interviews outside of the legislative sphere; or
(5) Assisting a constituent or supporter through constituent services, including, but not limited to, making appointments with government agencies, attempting to influence discretionary acts of a government officer or providing assistance in securing government contracts.