Joint Standing Committee on Education - Agenda
Sunday, August 21, 2016, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Location: House Gov. Org. - 215E
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Approval of minutes from the meeting on Sunday, January 11, 2016.
- Overview of flood damage to K-12 facilities and projected expense of recovery.
- Cindy Daniel, Deputy Superintendent, West Virginia Department of Education
- Update on progress in implementing recommendations of the January 3, 2012 Public Works, LLC “Education and Efficiency Audit of West Virginia Primary and Secondary School System.”
- Donna Peduto, Director of Operations, West Virginia Board of Education
- Dave Mohr, Senior Policy Analyst, House Education Committee
- Report on enrollment of students solely for participation in extracurricular activities.
- Bernie Dolan, Executive Director, West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission
- John Carey, Representative of Christian Home Educators of West Virginia
- Other Business.
*agenda subject to change